BRAZILIA SALON COVID-19 CLIENT GUIDELINES
We endeavour to provide you with a safe environment that complies with our
commitment to adhering with guidelines issued by Government.
OUR SALON & TREATMENTS
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines & have removed any non-essential items- coffee machine/magazines etc
- We have removed excess furniture/products from the rooms to minimise touch surfaces
- All high touch surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and all treatment rooms will be cleaned down with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment & hand sanitiser will be available throughout the treatment
WE ASK YOU, OUR CLIENTS
- To arrive on time and contact us when you get here, to maximise social distancing
- To wash and/or sanitise your hands as directed by our team before and after your treatment
- To wear a clean face-covering – face masks available to purchase in salon
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself & bring minimal objects with you
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature above 37.8C / are feeling unwell
*Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will have a compulsory Covid-19 declaration form for you to complete prior to your treatment
- On arrival please call/buzz at door, you will be greeted warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment room
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible
- We ask that you understand and adhere to our 6 working hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment there will be a 50% charge. There will be a 100% charge for a no-show.
- You will have the option to pay in full when making your appointment.
- We will also be pausing our loyalty program at this time
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns so please feel free to speak with a member of staff. We have always prided ourselves on providing a safe/hygienic environment in our salons so we feel confident that any extra precautions will be implemented very easily while also providing your usual Brazilia experience. We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy to protect the safety of all staff & clients.