Brazilia has always worked to the highest standards of hygiene.
- New gloves for every wax treatment
- New disposable bed sheets & towels for every client
- New waxing spatula for every dip. No double-dipping here ever!
- When we are not waxing, we are cleaning! We like a spotless salon 😊
Since COVID-19, we have added even more safety measures like face masks for Wax Specialists, deep cleaning touch points, the elimination of product testers, extended safety training for all staff, & hand sanitiser available throughout the salon.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CLIENTS
- To arrive on time and contact us when you get here, to maximise social distancing
- To wash and/or sanitise your hands as directed by our team before and after your treatment
- To wear a clean face-covering
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself & bring minimal objects with you
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature above 37.8C / are feeling unwell
*Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19
If your appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, please give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
Card details or a deposit will be taken on making your appointment with us. If there is a short notice cancellation or re-scheduling of an appointment, 50% of your treatment price will be taken from your card. If there is no notice given you will be deemed as a NoShow & 100% of your treatment price will be taken from your card.
We understand that this policy maybe off-putting & we understand that emergency’s do crop up but we feel that by keeping our notice period short that we have kept it fair.
If you happen to be delayed for your appointment, we can only do our best with the time remaining. If not, we can allocate the next slot available to you. This policy is put in place to try to keep everyone on time – especially the client booked in straight after you.
CHILDREN IN THE SALON
For health & safety reasons it is not suitable to bring your children with you to the salon unless they are under 1 & strapped into a car seat. We operate potentially dangerous products if in the wrong hands.